I’ve been running a promotion here for our 1,000th member at “A Clayton’s Secretary”. We are very close to that number and it’s been good to see the new members who have joined us over the past couple of months. Some of those members have received bonuses for joining and here are a few more lucky people. If your name is below, please contact me via email or the contact form here so that you can receive your bonus.
Each of these ladies are welcome to select an ebook from our VA Shop which will be forwarded to them.
The gifts will be their choice of the following items (and they may choose more than one item – if they don’t yet have that item then they are welcome to it):
- 1 year’s membership to the “A Clayton’s Secretary” team valued at $187AUD (the amount will be refunded to the lucky new member or they can choose to extend to two years for the price of one)
- 1 year’s web hosting valued at $149.50AUD
- Choice of ebook from my VAShop
- 1 hour of my time as a mentor or coach valued at $97AUD
- A Mousepad
And in case you don’t recall the promotion, here are the details:
Our numbers are in the very high 900’s currently so that 1,000 target is not far away! And to reward those who sign up in between I’ll be giving spot prizes of ebooks, a blog site hosted by me, 50% off my VA coaching course and other giveaways.
Why not pop by to see what’s involved in becoming a member right now? And don’t forget to add in the comments section that you saw this promotion*.
* Only those who meet our criteria to join as a member are eligible for this promotion.
Kathie is the owner of VA Directory and is former past President of the Australian VA Association. She founded the Virtual Assistant industry in Australia in the mid 90s, having already been operating a home-based secretarial service. Today the VA industry covers a multitude of office-based services for clients worldwide.