Just learning about being a Virtual Assistant and not sure what to do or where to go? Here are some suggestions for you to make use of and enjoy!
Become a free member to get access to the following:
- Access to our closed Facebook group,
- Lots of free advice via our Facebook Group
- Regular tips via our eNewsletter
Become a paid member and get access to the following:
- ‘How to Market Your VA Business’ ebook
- Rate Calculator/Pricing Worksheet – ‘How to Work Out Rates Right for You’
- Virtual Assistant Start Up Checklist
- Client questionnaire prompt sheet
Sign up here for these and more.
More things for you to access
Tips on Setting up your VA Business
- What do you need to set up?
- What kind of experience should you have?
- Should you have business cards?
- What about a website?
- How do you get clients?
Need to Practice Your Digital Transcription?
Many VAs provide this service but it is important that you are well practiced in this skill. Here is a link to some broadcasts that you can practice with.
Recommended Events and Conferences for VAs
Virtual Assistant Professional Associations (run by a committee or board)
Australian Association for Virtual Industry Professionals (AAVIP) (Australian VA Association (AVAA) merged with AAVIP early 2020)
International Virtual Assistants Association (IVAA)
Communication and Follow Up Tools
Computer Protection and Anti-Spam
Image libraries – some free, some paid
Business Storage and Project Management
Web Hosting and Domains
DirectDebi (does subscriptions and one-off payments) – Australian based (Quote 8022 so they know where you came from)
PayPal – worldwide
Trybooking (great for charities and free events, as well as anyone selling a product or seats for events) – Australian based