Just learning about being a Virtual Assistant and not sure what to do or where to go?
Here are some suggestions for you to make use of and enjoy!
Become a FREE Member to get access to the following
- Access to our closed Facebook group,
- Lots of free advice via our Facebook Group
- Regular tips via our eNewsletter
Become a PAID Member and get access to the following
- ‘How to Market Your VA Business’ ebook
- Rate Calculator/Pricing Worksheet – ‘How to Work Out Rates Right for You’
- Virtual Assistant Start Up Checklist
- Client questionnaire prompt sheet
Sign up here for these and more.
More things for you to access
Tips on Setting up your VA Business
- What do you need to set up?
- What kind of experience should you have?
- Should you have business cards?
- What about a website?
- How do you get clients?
Need to Practice Your Digital Transcription?
Many VAs provide this service but it is important that you are well practiced in this skill. Here is a link to some broadcasts that you can practice with.
Recommended Events, Conferences and Online Training for VAs
Virtual Assistant Professional Associations (run by a committee or board)
Australian Association for Virtual Industry Professionals (AAVIP) (Australian VA Association (AVAA) merged with AAVIP early 2020)
International Virtual Assistants Association (IVAA)