I can’t answer that question, only you can. But I can tell you what it’s been worth to me.
- Almost 18 years at home working fulltime, instead of in someone else’s office.
- No more wasted time travelling to and fro.
- Being present for my family when they’ve really needed me.
- Not having to ask for time off when an emergency arises – and believe me there have been a few in those 18 years.
- Being able to choose what training I wanted to do – things that were relevant to my business, the work I chose to do and the services I wanted to provide for clients.
And there are many other things – not having to buy lunches, work clothes, petrol or train fares, etc. etc. In fact, working from home has probably saved me a lot of $$ over the years.
So, when you consider attending the AustralianVAConference, you need to consider not what it will cost to go, but what it will be worth to you when you do go? What will having a long-term business at home mean to you and your family, not to mention your self-esteem and confidence? What will it do for your abilities? What friendships will be forged and what new things will you learn?
Worth thinking about isn’t it? Early bird bookings close next Wednesday 29th February. Time to book, don’t you think?