As you know, photography is a passion of mine…. and it occurs to me this would make another great niche for a Virtual Assistant. What kind of things would photographers need assistance with?
- Diary management of bookings
- Database management of existing and prospective clients
- Cataloguing of images
- Setting up and ordering photobooks
- Promotion and marketing through ezines, newsletters, blogs, Facebook, etc
- Assisting photographers with setting up Twitter and Linkedin profiles
- Maintaining their website and blog
Of course there are probably many other things that can be done, but this is a good start. So, if you know a professional photographer who may be struggling with their admin needs, why not approach them to see if you can become their VA and assist them in their business?