Want to set up your business as a Virtual Assistant, get some training and get started? Or perhaps you are already operating a VA business but feel there is information missing and you want to fill in the gaps?
Why choose this program?
- Learn from an experienced Master Virtual Assistant (MVA) who has over 14 years’ knowledge of the industry
- Work out what skills you can use and the types of services you can provide
- Look at different niche markets you can target for your business
- Give your business a kick-start in the right direction!
- Will guide you in setting up your business
- Get you started on your own website
- Guide you in setting rates that are right for you
- Teach you how to deal with clients, what questions to ask and how to quote
- Will help you learn to network and market your business
- During the program you will be given access to materials that consist of books, software programs, hardware items and other things essential in assisting with the operation of your VA business.
This is a 10-week program designed to help those who already have good computer skills to develop or advance their Virtual Assistant business.
Take advantage of the Christmas special available to 31st December.