My name’s Pranothi and I have 15 years of experience in Human resources and have a Master’s degree in business with an HR specialisation. Thank you for taking the time to consider my proposal for your HR Contractor position. It’s always exciting to expand a business and I’d love to be a part of your team.
Mob: 0452 231 174
I have outlined below how my skills can benefit your organisation.
- RECRUITMENT AND ON BOARDING
- Active candidate search: Source active candidates from major job boards, forums and social networks. Write a key word rich advertisement to attract the best candidates to your role
- Ensure your vacancy receives maximum coverage on a variety of job boards and social media sites.
- Screen all CVs and application forms
- Short list suitable applicants to save you valuable time
- Handle all communication with applicants on your behalf, from rejecting applicants to arranging interviews
- Background check, reference check, skills and pre-employment screening
- Take away the mundane and time-consuming work away such as candidate response and filtering, leaving you free with just the important task of deciding who you want to call for interview.
- Help facilitate on – boarding process within the organisation.
- HR ADMINISTRATION
- Maintain Employee database: Use your existing HR system to help maintain employee information or recommend a suitable cloud based system.
- Manage daily tasks such as leave, salary and payroll administration.
- Help generate reports and analytics to help you make quality decisions
- TRAINING AND LEARNING COORDINATION
- Maintain Training records and design training calendar/ training plans.
- Create course design. Negotiate with vendors for delivery of Training programmes.
Have the expertise to undertake other tasks such as Employee satisfaction surveys administration, survey feedback collation.
A LITTLE ABOUT ME
2000-2002 MBA with a specialization in HR
2011 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
KEY PROJECTS UNDERTAKEN
- Training and Development: Designed training interventions based on business needs as well as individual performance development goals. Identified and sourced training faculty and designed and developed content for the programmes. Training design: Preparing training materials such as Learning guides and power point presentations for various programmes keeping in mind AQTF standards for a Not for Profit organisation in Melbourne.
- Bookkeeping on Xero: Generating Sales invoices, assisting with Bank reconciliations, updating purchase invoices and following up on pending payments
- Database management on Mailchimp: Updating the mailing lists on Mailchimp, designing and sending campaigns to the relevant business lists
- Training and Event coordination: Being the Single point of contact for registration for various events and seminars, maintaining current participants’ list, providing customer service such as invoices and answering enquiries related to payments, collating post training feedback.
- Recruiting across several sectors Information Technology, Engineering, Administration, Media and Communication and Mining. Responsible for end to end recruitment process.
- This includes sourcing and assessment of candidates using behavioural interviewing techniques.
- Designed an induction Manual and prepared position Descriptions and arrived at KPIs for key roles within the organisation for an organisation the Education sector.
- On boarding: Established a mechanism to continously track the onboarding experience of new entrants within the organisation spread across 20 locations. Co-ordinated with various agencies internally and externally to ensure seamless onboarding experience for new joinees within the organisation.
- Performance Management: Designed and developed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the roles within the organisation.
RATES: I am flexible with my rates and can work out hourly rates or project based rates as well. Hourly rates would be in the range of $35-40/hr depending on the tasks. Project based rates can be worked out on further discussion.