Jacquie Kyle, Ardent Secretariat, ABN: 74 341 020 612
P O Box 30, Belgrave, Victoria, Australia, 3160
Telephone: +61 448 984349
My experience and skills are varied: I have been an executive PA in London and Australia; I have worked exclusively in a Secretariat co-ordinating Board meetings, agendas and minutes and parliamentary enquiries; I have worked as a campaign executive for an animal welfare NGO in Singapore; an interior decorator consulting for a large paint company and have project managed 2 large personal renovation projects. I am also a professional Artist and still practice and exhibit. My Art company is called “Ocean Sun Design” and you can check it out here https://www.facebook.com/OceanSunDesign/
My interests include marine conservation and cetacean advocacy. I have been a Scuba Diver for years and am qualified to Rescue Diver level (meaning I’m good to have in a tight spot and I don’t panic). I also love reading, writing, cooking and hiking.
Customer service is the highest priority for me.
My hourly rate is $45 and I can tailor individual packages to meet clients’ needs.
I am a qualified Virtual Assistant and received my certification via VADirectory Training.
- Social Media Management
- Secretariat (phone calls, email, diary management, travel arrangements, your virtual PA. I specialise in Minutes.)
- Content writing
- AirBnB / Holiday let administration
- Presentations (Powerpoint)
- Audio transcription. My rate is a minimum of $2.50 per audio minute + proof-reading and editing)
- Minutes and Agendas – I can come to you and record your session for transcribing.
- Internet and general research
- personal management
- Word Processing, document formatting, typing (80wpm)
- Data entry
- Diploma in Public Administration
- Certificate IV in Interior Decoration and Design
- Diploma of Visual Arts
- Advanced Diploma of Creative Product Development
- Diploma of Justice.