“Passionate About Service”
Jacquie Kyle, Ardent Secretariat, ABN: 74 341 020 612
P O Box 30, Belgrave, Victoria, Australia, 3160
Telephone: +61 448 984349
www.ardentsecretariat.com – website coming soon
My experience and skills are varied: an executive PA in London and Australia; I have worked exclusively in a Secretariat co-ordinating Board meetings, agendas and minutes and parliamentary enquiries; campaign executive for an animal welfare NGO in Singapore; an interior decorator consulting for a large paint company and have project managed 2 large personal renovation projects. I am also a professional Artist and still practice and exhibit. My Art company is called “Ocean Sun Design” and you can check it out here https://www.facebook.com/OceanSunDesign/
My interests include marine conservation and cetacean advocism. I have been a Scuba Diver for years and am qualified to Rescue Diver level (meaning I’m fabulous to have in a tight spot and I don’t panic – trust me!). I also love reading, writing, cooking and hiking.
Customer service is the highest priority for me.
I charge a $45 hourly rate though I am very happy to package work for you.
- Social Media Management
- Secretariat (phone calls, email, diary management, travel arrangements, your virtual PA) – Interior Designers, Gallery Owners and Artists – you know you need me!
- Content writing
- AirBnB / Holiday let administration
- Presentations (Powerpoint)
- Audio transcription (I will not undertake sub-contract work for transcription companies, personal clients only). My rate is a minimum of $2.50 per audio minute + proof-reading and editing)
- Minutes and Agendas – I can come to you and record your session for transcribing – I’m a Minutes Rockstar!
- Internet and general research
- personal management
- Word Processing, document formatting, typing (80wpm)
- Data entry
Having recently completed a Diploma of Justice at Swinburne University, Melbourne, I can specialise in work involving Criminal Justice, Family Violence, Dispute Resolution, Children at Risk etc and I would encourage legal firms and NGOs to contact me.
I am also au fait with Cetacean related marine biology and other issues and I can help you with your papers and research documents.
- Diploma in Public Administration
- Certificate IV in Interior Decoration and Design
- Diploma of Visual Arts
- Advanced Diploma of Creative Product Development
- Diploma of Justice.