When you first enter the VA industry it seems to be just one particular type of role but as you become familiar with the types of services many offer or the types of services clients request, you begin to realise you can actually niche yourself based on your skillset or personal preferences.
There are many different services you can offer as a VA and these are just some of them. Those that are hyperlinked will lead you to suitable courses or more information about providing that type of service.
- Association Management: Managing NFP and other membership groups
- Authors Assistant: Support authors in the process of writing and publishing a book
- Contact management support: Maintain ‘keep in touch’ programs and campaigns
- Database management: data entry, database design, database maintenance
- Graphic design
- Project management: manage projects, teams of VAs for clients, etc
- Receptionist: phone answering services, managing emails, client liaison
- Research: provide internet research services
- Resume Writer
- Shoppingcart services
- Social Media Support: Blogging, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc
- Transcriptionist: Medical, Legal, Conference, etc
- Web maintenance/design/support
Perhaps you’re a VA who provides a service different to those listed above. Or perhaps you’re a client who has a VA who provides a different service. Why not share it in the comments below?