It’s my birthday this week so I thought I’d give away a gift to those seeking to get some Virtual Assistant training.
For one week only!
Sign up this week and get the course at 33% discount!
You want to become a Virtual Assistant but don’t know where to start? Then this program is a good choice. Read below for details.
Why choose this program?
- Learn from an experienced Master Virtual Assistant (MVA) who has over 15 years’ knowledge of the industry
- Work out what skills you can use and the types of services you can provide
- Look at different niche markets you can target for your business
- Give your business a kick-start in the right direction!
- Will guide you in setting up your business
- Get you started on your own website and using social media tools
- Guide you in setting rates that are right for you
- Teach you how to deal with clients, what questions to ask and how to quote
- Will help you learn to network and market your business
- During the program you will be given access to materials that consist of books, software programs, hardware items and other things essential in assisting with the operation of your VA business.
This is a 10-week program designed to help those who already have good computer skills to develop or advance their Virtual Assistant business. This program includes:
- Weekly email lessons, with homework to complete
- (some research will be involved),
- Online sessions via Skype, with Q&A (if required)
- Unlimited email support, if required
What will be covered:
- Weeks 1 & 2 – Setting up your business
- Week 3 – Establishing your online presence (Social media tools and website)
- Week 4 – Inside your office
- Week 5 – Working your business
- Week 6 – Planning your day
- Week 7 – Belonging to the VA community
- Week 8 – Engaging help
- Week 9 – Web technology
- Week 10 – Professionalism & Ethics / Where to from here?
So, what are you waiting for? Book now!