Thanks for joining our team! Next thing for you to do is to create your page profile:
In the control panel on the left locate the Pages Section:
- Click on Add New
- Name it your Suburb
- Click on Edit in the Permalink under the page title and change it to exactly what your page was on the old site, for example, if your page was www.vadirectory.net/cheltenham2.htm, then your new page should show
- On the right hand side of the screen where it says Attributes – Parent, change the Main Page reference in the drop down list to your state or country. It will then add your page under your state or country.
- (the new address will be: http://vadirectory.net/vadirectory/yourstate (or country)/yoursuburb
- Untick ‘include this page in user menus’ at the bottom of that right hand menu so that it doesn’t show up in the top of the main site. Don’t worry, it will automatically show up in the page of your state or country as I already have that set up.
- All new pages added will then be put into pending mode for my approval. That’s not a problem and it’s just a click of a button for me to make it go live.
Any concerns/problems, please email me and let me know which pages is yours so I can go have a look.
This means you now have control over what you have showing on your profile page and you can add your photo, logo, Social media images and links, and anything else you want. You’ll be able to do this any time you want and as often as you want.
Kathie M. Thomas, AFAIOP, MVA, ASO, Author, Speaker, VA Coach
“A Clayton’s Secretary”®, Award-winning Virtual Assistant Services and Network, Est. 1994
PO Box 2044, Belgrave LPO, Vic, 3160
Ph: +613 9754 8310, Fax: +613 9754 6330
Web: http://www.vadirectory.net (new look coming soon)
VA Coaching Club: http://www.vacoachingclub.com
VA blog : http://www.vadirectory.net/blog/