Sue Cavanagh – Simply Formatting
|Phone:||+61 3 9782 9746|
|ABN:||56 139 786 226|
Available Mondays to Fridays
I have nearly 40 years experience across a variety of roles – Administrative Support, Personal Assistant, Office Manager, Teacher, Mentor, Conference coordinator within a variety of Industries.
I create documents that are modern, professional, easy to read and navigate. This often involves information from a number of sources – sometimes different authors, hand written documents and drawings as well as old computer files – that need to be combined and formatted consistently.
Over the years I have honed my skills when creating Excel Spreadsheets to input data efficiently, taking into account both usability for inputting the data as well as data extraction, therefore producing more meaningful and versatile data for clients.
With a deep desire to constantly learn, having upgraded my TAE Qualifications, I am now enrolled in a Masters of Project Management through Open University (Swinburne Institute). This provides a wide variety of learning experiences and exposure to a diverse range of people and industries.
* Large document formatting
* Combining multiple sources of information into one document
* Creating spreadsheets ready for easy data entry
* Pulling data from a spreadsheet into a meaningful format
* Microsoft Word and Excel specialist
* Microsoft Word – Advanced capabilities
* Microsoft Excel – Intermediate capabilities
* Microsoft PowerPoint – Intermediate capabilities
* Microsoft Outlook – Advanced capabilities
Diploma in Business Administration (Chisholm Institute) HD 96% ave
Certificate of Recognition as a finalist in the
‘Outstanding Chisholm Institute Business Administration Student Award for 2003’
Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment (Inspire Education)
Master of Project Management – Swinburne University of Technology
Units completed with HD ave
* Communications Management
* Managing in A Complex World
* Strategic Project Management
* Leading Complex Projects