Returns and Refunds
A Clayton’s Secretary (ACS) wants its customers and members to be happy with the items they purchase, however we recognise that sometimes there is a genuine need to ask for a refund.
ACS will grant a refund for some items if returned in its original packaging and in resaleable condition. However, there are some items that cannot be refunded because of the nature of the product. These include: downloadable files, including audios and ebooks, and ACS memberships, as well as coaching services. These items are final sales and non-refundable. In the case of the coaching club membership can be ceased and no further payments made.
If a refund is due, it will be provided minus any merchant fees, bank charges or other charges incurred as a result of the sale. The refund will be provided in the same form the original payment was made, i.e. back to your credit card, your Paypal acount or your bank account, or by cheque posted to protect us from any fraudulent activity.
This policy also relates to our other sites connected to ACS, namely VATrainer.com and ACSWebservices.com.
“A Clayton’s Secretary/VA Directory” is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
“A Clayton’s Secretary/VA Directory” may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 September 2008.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We will send the information you requested on a regular basis such as ACS News, or online course program, etc.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Australian Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to PO Box 2044, Belgrave LPO, Victoria, Australia, 3160.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.