Just learning about being a Virtual Assistant and not sure what to do or where to go? Here are some suggestions for you to make use of and enjoy!
Become a free member to get access to the following:
- Access to our closed Facebook group,
- Lots of free advice via the forum
- Regular tips via our eNewsletter
Become a paid member and get access to the following:
- ‘How to Market Your VA Business’ ebook
- Rate Calculator/Pricing Worksheet – ‘How to Work Out Rates Right for You’
- Virtual Assistant Start Up Checklist
- Client questionnaire prompt sheet
Sign up here for these and more.
Want to purchase one or more of the items above without becoming a member?
Click here (Coming soon)
More things for you to access:
Tips on Setting up your VA Business
- What do you need to set up?
- What kind of experience should you have?
- Should you have business cards?
- What about a website?
- How do you get clients?
Need to practice your digital transcription?
Many VAs provide this service but it is important that you are well practiced in this skill. Here is a link to some broadcasts that you can practice with.
Recommended Events & Conferences for VAs
Virtual Assistant Professional Associations (run by a committee or board)
Communication and Follow Up Tools
Computer Protection and Anti-Spam
Image libraries – some free, some paid
Business Storage and Project Management
Web Hosting & Domains
DirectDebi (does subscriptions and one-off payments) – Australian based (Quote 8022 so they know where you came from)
PayPal – worldwide
Trybooking (great for charities and free events, as well as anyone selling a product or seats for events) – Australian based