In 2007 I wrote a blogpost about 2 years of blogging. I came across it the other day and thought, really? Funny what you forget you’ve written.
I won’t repeat my journey of how I came to be blogging, you can read the original post linked above. But I can tell you some of what has occurred since then:
- I’ve published two printed books based on two separate blogs I’ve written. Both are available in bookstores in Australia and through Amazon.com
- I’ve travelled to Canada to speak at a Virtual Assistants Conference because of my speaking about social media and blogging
- I’ve created a few more blogs 😉
- I am currently researching material for another printed book via one of my blogs
- I love to see all the comments from readers here and the amount of comments is nearly 3 times the number of posts here (thank you everyone).
How have I kept it up so long? I network online, always keeping my ears and eyes open for possible topics to write about and I set a routine of writing weekly to publish 2-3 times a week.