It’s the time of year when people begin to plan what will take place in the new year, change of job, change of pace, start a new business, etc.
If you are thinking of becoming a Virtual Assistant, or perhaps have already begun but not sure exactly what you should be doing, then perhaps the VA Trainer course is for you.
Some of the things that will be covered in this 10 week course will:
- Guide you in setting up your business
- Get you started on your own website and using social media tools
- Guide you in setting rates that are right for you
- Teach you how to deal with clients, what questions to ask and how to quote
- Help you learn to network and market your business
- During the program you will be given access to materials that consist of books, software programs, hardware items and other things essential in assisting with the operation of your VA business.
Currently available at a reduced rate till 6 December, this is the perfect way for you to get a kick-start for the new year. Why not check it out now?