What is an Affiliate Program?
Do you know people who want to become a business owner/operator? You’ve been to our website so you already know that there are excellent resources there which will help them, so why not get rewarded for helping to promote the resources too?
Well, in a nutshell, that’s what an affiliate program is. It rewards you for sharing information and products. An affiliate program is simply a way for you to be rewarded every time you refer someone to our website if they buy one of our products. It doesn’t even have to be straight away, it could be in a couple of weeks, and you will still get rewarded.
Here are some of the many benefits of being an A Clayton’s Secretary/VA Directory Affiliate:
- An extra stream of income. We provide products and services that will appeal to your potential colleagues and clients.
- We look after the ordering, fulfillment and customer service through our affiliate system.
- Very easy to set up and get paid – once you’re an affiliate everything is handled automatically.
- This is something that can be added to your business and website – a bit of extra income for little effort.
Some Details on our Affiliate Program
- Great products that are in demand – virtual assistant membership and training, web hosting and books.
- You earn 30% commission on each sale of our products.
- Payouts are made once you have a $25AUD balance built up and are paid on a monthly basis.
- This Welcome page is the one you send your prospects to. Keep an eye on it as we update it from time to time with more items.
The following logos you can use on your site and link to them with your affiliate code.
What is currently available?
A Clayton’s Secretary Products: VA Membership, VA Training, Books and Web-hosting
|Books written by Kathie M. Thomas.|
|The VA Trainer coaching course – designed for the VA wanna be or VAs who have only been in the industry for a few years and who want to increase their knowledge and ability for their business.|
“I am so glad I joined to do your VA trainer course, I have just started week 4 and I have got quite a lot of info out of it already, especially week 3 . .” Trish Martino, “A Virtual Assistant – Secretarial, Admin & Bookkeeping Services”
ACS Web hosting packages with WordPress installation inclusive. Also a free ebook for each hosting client on how to use their WordPress site.
BOOK: Worth More Than Rubies – a journey through Proverbs 31 and looking at today’s modern Proverbs 31 Woman – a business woman and work at home mum.“Worth More Than Rubies is a great starting place for moms who desire to work from home. Packed full of practical, useful information as well as the story of Kathie’s own journey, I know this book will bless many, many women.”
~ Jill Hart, CWAHM.com
P.S. The book is fabulous – Congratulations!!
Kathie is the owner of VA Directory and is former past President of the Australian VA Association. She founded the Virtual Assistant industry in Australia in the mid 90s, having already been operating a home-based secretarial service. Today the VA industry covers a multitude of office-based services for clients worldwide.