Seems I’ve just been tagged by Darlene at Interview Chatter. The idea seems to be to write 7 random facts about myself and tie them into my blog somehow. Mmmm. Now what to share?
- As a young girl I’d always dreamed of running my own business, I just didn’t know what or how.
- Twenty years later I finally realised that whilst I was waiting for that business opportunity to come along I had developed the very skills I would need for a business.
- In 1993 I won ‘Secretary of the Year’ and Microsoft very kindly sponsored the award, gifting me the Office 2.1 package.
- I couldn’t use the Office 2.1 package at work as they already had their own software so it gave me a great excuse to buy my first PC.
- I already owned an Atari and had been learning to develop a database with it and do various things – seems I was already developing my skills in technology 🙂
- Once I had my first PC I told my husband all I needed was a printer and I could work at home!
- On March 24, 1994 (National Secretaries Day in Australia) I registered my business name and officially opened for business.
There, I think that qualifies for this meme. Now, who can I tag to carry it on?
For the benefit of those reading this:
Here are the rules:
Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to then report this on their own blog with their 7 random facts as well as these rules. They then need to tag 7 others and list their names on their blog. They are also asked to leave a comment for each of the tagged, letting them know they have been tagged and to read the blog.
Here are 7 of my favorite blogs and or people: